«Предыдущая ветвь :: Вернуться  :: Следующая ветвь»
Страницы: 1
  •  
     Рейтинг: 0
    Dziaka_460

English Juggernaut
    19:27, 26 ноя 2016

Hello

Excuse me for asking but is there any chance that we get the English version of Juggernaut? Playing in Russian is not easy, and there is half the things I don't understand. Please thought this matter, a lot of people would certainly be gratefull. :)

Regards
  • 16:19, 12 дек 2016 
    Mafiozozek
    It was in English and many other languages. Long time ago we had Juggernaut for the Europe but many years ago Mail.ru has decided to close Eu servers and many of us "Juggernaut Eu players" didn't know the game is still on with Ru lang. :)
    Sorry for my English. I'm polish :D
  • 16:42, 12 дек 2016 
    -Fant OM-
    we have the clan of international players
    even in my clan we have such members and love them

invest in RUSSIA!
  • 01:55, 17 дек 2016 
    _Sweety_
    Last Word писал(а):
    we have the clan of international players
    even in my clan we have such members and love them

invest in RUSSIA!

It's good that they have a clan like that but it would be hard to ask someone about an item in the game, it would be diffcult for the person to tell you what that item does and what it is as its it takes time to learn them and is in another language.
    There is'nt a english version of this game.However, if they did have a english version of the game a lot of players would come.
  • 22:33, 03 июл 2018 
    Wojtek93
    Hello all! Time going on and we are still here Game authors forget about us? Many people from Europe still remember about this game, but they cant play becouse of difficult language of game. Is it a big problem to translate and set up choosing a language?
  • 22:04, 04 сен 2018 
    _Sweety_
    Wojtek93 писал(а):
    Hello all! Time going on and we are still here Game authors forget about us? Many people from Europe still remember about this game, but they cant play becouse of difficult language of game. Is it a big problem to translate and set up choosing a language?

Отредактировано

Warning Destructive utterances
  • 01:52, 06 сен 2018 
    Ser4light
    Now this top is the property of our clan
    Если вы думаете, что ваше основное оружие защита – вы не танк. Истинное оружие танка - нытье.(с) Кири4
  • 17:42, 03 фев 2019 
    realOnline
    gg
Страницы: 1